This week we join other blogs, podcasts and events for Geek Mental Help Week. We talk about all the factors that effect any geek’s mental health, and how everyone needs to pay attention to both their physical and mental health. We also discuss seeking help, including where and how to find it, and we share our own experiences and struggles. Joel talks about using mindfulness to help with stress at work, and Kristin admits battling perfectionism.
- Unfinished Business Podcast
- Article that Joel hates about glamorizing anxiety
- Petra Gregorová’s struggle finding help
- Procrastination/Perfectionism loop
- The Plasticity of the Mind